Unityware’s technology has successfully been applied to multiple industries including the healthcare industry. In healthcare, the technology holds federal certification:
Meaningful Use Compliance
Medical Orchestrator & Mobile Orchestrator Version 3.0
This inpatient EHR Module is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Cost and Limitations
- Unityware does not charge additional fees for software enhancements or upgrades needed for our clients to meet meaningful use
- Clients sign a contract with a license for the number of instances of the software installed which normally totals 1 instance
- The license requires an additional installation cost which varies with the situation at each client. The same installation covers any initial connecting, interfacing, installing, configuration or training
- Clients can request support which is paid for monthly or yearly
- There are no arbitrary technical limitations to the installed product requiring a fee to unlock
Note: Databases from a third party may be required to enable some functionality for which there may be a charge from the third party. Most any major name brand database engine may be used from which to operate Unityware technology. Oracle’s MySQL and postgresql are free and open source. Commercial database examples; Oracle and SQL Server. Cost of licenses varies with the scope of the installation.
ONC Modules Tested:
Holds Certificate: 03032014‐2238‐6
We Would Like to Tell You More
We would like the chance to tell you more about us and how we can create a custom Smarter, Simpler Workflow for your business. Contact us to set up a meeting.